The Cyberport University Partnership Programme (CUPP) is a life-changing experience to unleash participants’ full potential and gain insights into the global market! This financial technology (FinTech)-focused entrepreneurship programme offers students who are nominated by CUPP university partners of Cyberport a unique chance to participate in an Entrepreneurship Boot Camp overseas and receive mentorship from industry elites.
Entrepreneurs are often innovative individuals who are driven to solving problems, providing mind-provoking methods and smarter ways to achieve goals. With more digital young tech innovators, who are determined and full of energy to bring Hong Kong to another peak, and Hong Kong being a global financial centre, FinTech is an advantageous playing field for our youngsters to leap on.
The Programme gives you:
- Entrepreneurship boot camp at overseas university (subject to the development of coronavirus)
- Mentorship and insight from FinTech industry elite
- Pitch your FinTech business idea to investors
- HK$100,000 cash grant by Cyberport Creative Micro Fund
- Opportunity to join the UK / Singapore FinTech Week
CUPP winning teams will receive HK$100,000 grant of Cyberport Creative Micro Fund (CCMF).
Top 3 CUPP teams will be awarded the following:
- Champion Team (x1) attend The UK FinTech Week, including admission to The UK FinTech Week events, round-trip economy class air tickets and accommodation
- First Runner-up (x1) attend The Singapore FinTech Week, including admission to Singapore FinTech Week events, round-trip economy class air tickets and accommodation
- Second Runner-up (x1) attend The Singapore FinTech Week, including admission to Singapore FinTech Week events, round-trip economy class air tickets and accommodation
Amazon's Educate program
- Join Amazon’s Educate program (www.awseducate.com) and start your cloud career venture!
- Cloud job trainings: Machine Learning, IoT, Big Data, Cybersecurity, Solution Architect and more
- Grow technical expertise and bring your ideas to life through free access to AWS platform
Register AWS Educate Today
CUPP 2020 Co-organising Universities
CUPP 2020 Sponsors
CUPP 2020 Supporting Organisations
Entrepreneurship Boot Camp Partners
|2015 - 2017:||
|2018 - 2019:||
|CUPP 2019 Official Airline||
|CUPP 2019 Sponsor|
Regulatory and Industry Partners
Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company Limited